Pharmacy U Toronto is just around the corner and returning for its 11th year of innovative and actionable pharmacy education.
Pharmacy U is the only event in Canada that unites changemakers, innovators, and pharmacy leaders from across Canada – and beyond.
Registration opens soon, but in the meantime, here's a taster of reasons to make this a must-attend event on your pharmacy calendar:
1. Improve your patient and interprofessional skills. Accredited continuing education sessions will help you learn and improve your professional, technical and business skills in the rapidly changing pharmacy world.
2. Learn from the best. Presentations from leading experts and pharmacists will help you learn best practices in both the art and business of pharmacy.
3. Network with peers. Meet old friends, make new ones, and benchmark your business and brainstorm ideas to improve your bottom line at networking breaks between sessions, lunch, and meet-and-greet tabletop exhibits and reception.
4. Learn about new developments from an expanded roster of exhibitors. This event will feature innovations that could help you up your pharmacy game.
5. Get ahead of the latest trends in pharmacy. You'll hear it here first. Pharmacy U's presenters have their fingers on the pulse of the current and coming trends in pharmacy practice.
6. Uncover new chargeable ideas for your pharmacy operation. As the pharmacy landscape evolves, so, too, do the opportunities to expand your services – and charge for them.
7. Obtain professional credits. Pharmacy U offers CEUs for attendance at most of the sessions.
8. Come away with practical strategies to move your pharmacy practice forward.
Registration opens soon for Pharmacy U Toronto, the industry-leading conference that will energize your pharmacy practice. This year's event, taking place on Saturday, April 1, at the International Centre, features a number of new, notable speakers and top-flight sponsors, including Novo Nordisk, Haleon, Abbott, Teva, Viatris, as well as thought-provoking education sessions that will help you stay on top of the latest trends in pharmacy practice.