A Look Inside
- Psychotherapist loses medical licence following sexual relationship with university student
- Quebec MDs to get euthanasia guide to prepare for legalized assisted death
- Neurosurgeon faces $7.8M lawsuit; will vigorously defend himself
- GPs: What will pharmacists do in clinical practice?
- Half of U.S. states now distribute naloxone without prescription
- 48 hours until the Commitment to Care and Service Awards entry deadline!
- Two people in Newfoundland being tested for Lyme disease: health official
- Quebec nursing order cautions members about new complaints telephone line
- Failure rate for new exam further complicates nursing shortage in Halifax